I was nominated for the Liebster Award days ago , but due to time I am just now getting to it. 🙂 I would like to thank Karen of , shade but no shade, for nominating me. Check out her blog, you’ll be happy that you did!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
1.) Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2.) Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
3.) Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
4.) Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and ask 10 questions of your own to your nominees.
5.) Copy these rules in the post.
6.) All the nominees are free to accept or reject the nomination.
10 questions asked:
1. What is your wake up song? (if you don’t have one, what would it be?)
my wake up song is “trust in the name of the Lord” by Fred Hammond.
2. If you could be in 1 classic scary movie which one would it be, and what would be your smartest hiding spot?
I don’t watch too many scary movies, but if I had to be in one, it would be the Amityville Horror. My smartest hiding spot would be “”OUTSIDE”” of that house! 😀
3. you stumble upon your favorite nineties TV sitcom. You are invited to be a study for one of the characters. Which one would you choose? what drew you to that specific person / thing?
Denise Huxtable from The Cosby Show. I was drawn to her character because she was very artsy, she had her own style and she was very eccentric.
4. What are your top go to foods that make you feel happy and guilty all at once?
chocolate and caramel, munchos and potato skin chips. I feel guilty even talking about them. 😀
5. You are stuck in a new city, or a new country for a week , what do you have with you to make it a great time?
I would have with me travellers checks, a credit card , a waterproof camera, my smartphone and a bolt charger, and my passport.
6. what is your biggest obsession?
Bollywood films, foreign films, independent films, Spanish culture, coffee shops, Amish country, flea markets, and Dominican Republic.
7. In your area, where is the best place to go to lunch?
The blue heron. they make some of the best deli sandwiches. It is a great place to stop at after a bike ride, after canoeing, and after taking a brisk walk, or for any reason…..especially if you are just hungry! 🙂
8. if you had one chance to change your entire wardrobe, would you call a celebrity specialist or take the $10,000 gift card?
I would take the $10,000 gift card for sure. A celebrity specialist would probably buy 3 items with $10,000.
9. What is your best casual outfit to wear with friends to a bar, to parties?
I don’t really go to bars or parties. 🙂
10. If you could switch places with anyone in the world, who would it be, and why?
I would switch places with my son because he doesn’t have to pay bills and he can play often.:-) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 ❤
My questions to my nominees are:
1. where is your number one destination in the world?
2. where is your number one destination to write and why?
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 months from now?
4. What is the most bizarre thing that you have ever done in life?
5. What is your purpose for blogging?
6. Have you ever met any of your fellow WordPress writers, in person? Would you like to meet any of them?
7. Who would you have a tea party with? What type of tea would you share?
8. If you had one weekend to be on a private island, alone, how would you spend your time.
9. What qualities must one attain, to be considered an excellent friend?
10. What makes one, a good person? What makes one, a bad person?
My nominees are: